Benefits for all members
Additional benefits for Fellow and Certified members
Additional benefits for Affiliate Company members
View the “Quick Reference” Member Benefits Grid
NAPGCM Join Brochure
NAPGCM responds to the needs of our members at every step of their careers. Members have access to specifically tailored resources that will optimize their performance in the growing field of geriatric care management.
Make important connections in your region, as you network, learn, and share with your peers. When you participate at local and national levels your marketing and business efforts flourish. Learn more about NAPGCM’s 9 regional chapters.
Stay informed with the most relevant news and information for the profession, by the profession. Trends you need to know, along with case studies and best practices, all provide you with meaningful information that help you with clients and your business practices.
- Inside NAPGCM Magazine
- The New Journal of Geriatric Care Management – now available online
- e-Flash Enewsletter
LinkedIn and Facebook Groups
Interact with your peers and interested consumers through the innovation of social networking. Start discussions, raise questions, or simply post food for thought that improves the profession. Linked and Facebook groups are available to all members.
Consumers can find you with “Find a Care Manager”
All members at the Fellow, Certified and Associate levels of membership are listed in searches conducted by consumers through “Find a Care Manager.” This valuable tool brings potential clients directly to you.
Ask, answer, and listen. Listserv groups offer you access to immediately post questions, or respond to answers in a members-only environment.
Both clinical (with CEs) and business webinars keep you ahead of the curve no matter how big or small your practice.
Podcasts are made available for those who may have missed an NAPGCM Annual Conference or if attendees would like a repeat performance from a featured presentation.
Practice Management and Business Development Marketing Resources
Many geriatric care managers are self employed or run small businesses. The business and marketing resources tailored to our profession keep you abreast of the latest technologies, trends, and strategies to make your business and marketing efforts smarter.
NAPGCM Member Logo
Members can promote their professional affiliation through use of the official NAPGCM member logo.
From events to specialized education, you gain access to greatly reduced rates – a smart investment in your future.
The “Certified” Geriatric Care Manager Logo
A unique benefit that offers you visual recognition of certification for use on websites, email, and other client-directed materials that symbolizes the standard of excellence recognized by the profession.
Conference Certified Members Roundtable
Members of NAPGCM at the Certified Level, gain valuable insights through conversations with other certified professionals in a setting designed with your specific needs in mind.
Eligibility for national leadership positions and press interviews
Engage your peers, the profession and consumers through committee and board participation. Stand out as a resource for media inquiries, quotes, articles and feature stories.
Free access to NAPGCM’s Clinical (CE) Webinars and Conference Podcasts
Four webinars are available to you annually on topics that are relevant to your practice.
- Webinars with Continuing Education Credit Hours
- Podcasts of conference speakers
Affiliate Company members are companies or organizations who supply products and services to geriatric care managers.
- Listing in NAPGCM Website’s “Find Affiliate Companies”. Includes company logo, links to website and representatives.
- Reduced advertising and sponsorship rates
- Reduced prices for exhibiting at conferences
- FREE Promotion of company’s educational events on NAPGCM Event Calendar
- Member Benefits for up to 3 company representatives
- Use of the NAPGCM Affiliate Company Logo on marketing material and website
- View All Opportunity Details
|Fellow Certified Geriatric Care Manager||$395|
|Certified Geriatric Care Manager||$345|
|Associate Geriatric Care Manager||$295|
|Corporate Partner||begins at $500|
Dues Structure for members joining at different times of the year:
- Join between January 1st and June 30th, for full membership dues. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of current year.
- Join between July 1st and September 30th, and pay ONE-HALF annual dues. $25 application fee applies. Membership good through December 31st of current year.
- Join between October 1st and December 31st, to receive “15 months for 12″. $25 application fee also applies. Membership good through December 31st of incoming year.
Special rates apply to new members only; they do not apply to dues renewals. Membership dues based on Calendar year (January – December).
Dues Renewal Discounts:
- 3-10 Members in one company – 10% discount
- 11+ Members in one company – 15% discount
In order to qualify for Renewal Discounts, all invoices must be submitted simultaneously or names of members must be listed on an attached sheet. Discounts ONLY apply to Fellow Certified, Certified, Associate Member, and Provisional categories.