Access the resources you need year round, tailored specifically for professionals entering the growing field of geriatric care management.
Continuing education, practice development, networking and information resources are all here for you.
Each member category comes with different benefits. For details on these benefits, please read below.
Benefits for all members
Additional benefits for Fellow and Certified members
Additional benefits for Affiliate Company members
View the “Quick Reference” Member Benefits Grid
NAPGCM Join Brochure
Included in your NAPGCM membership is also a Chapter membership in one of NAPGCM’s 9 regional chapters. Local networking is important as well as learning and sharing with your peers. When you participate at local and national levels, your professional skills and business efforts flourish.
- Inside GCM: Stay informed throughout the year with in-depth issues featuring the latest trends in the profession, comprehensive member stories, best practices and tips for improving your business and practice needs.
- The NAPGCM Journal: Gain valuable insight with in-depth stories on the practice of geriatric care management, clinical features and case studies on working with the aging and their families.
- eFlash Enewsletter: Members stay in-the-know with quick, frequent alerts relating to member news, upcoming events, education and hot topics in the industry.
LinkedIn and Facebook Groups
Interact with your peers and interested consumers through the innovation of social networking. Start discussions, raise questions, or simply post food for thought that improves the profession. While Linked and Facebook are available to all members, Fellow Certified and Certified members also gain special access to NAPGCM’s Certified member-only groups in both LinkedIn and Facebook.
Consumers can find you with “Find a Care Manager”
All members at the Fellow, Certified and Associate levels of membership are listed in searches conducted by consumers through “Find a Care Manager.” Being found by potential clients who need your services in their area is critical and a direct benefit to you.
Ask, answer, and listen. Listserv groups offer you access to immediately post questions, or respond to answers in a members-only environment. Bounce ideas off your colleagues or ask tough questions, quick and easy.
The Educational Suite
- Quarterly webinars with continuing education credit hours
- Conference Podcasts for learning on-demand
- Conference Intensives
Practice Management and Business Development Marketing Resources
Many geriatric care managers are self employed or run small businesses. The business and marketing resources tailored to our profession keep you abreast of the latest technologies, trends, and strategies to make your business and marketing efforts smarter.
NAPGCM Member Logo
Members can promote their professional affiliation through use of the official NAPGCM member logo.
- NAPGCM Annual Conference: The premier industry event for all geriatric care managers. Registration discounts are a cost-effective way to stay connected in the profession.
- Conference Intensives: Highly specialized education on senior-level topics for certified members and members who choose to purchase access to the NAPGCM Educational Suite.
- Exhibiting, Sponsoring and Advertising: NAPGCM members represent the industry’s best and brightest. If you need to reach them and maintain a valuable presence, member discounts on exhibiting, sponsoring and advertising more than pay for cost of membership. A smart option for savvy marketers.
The “Certified” Geriatric Care Manager Logo
A unique benefit that offers you visual recognition of certification – the highest standard of achievement in the profession – for use on websites, email, business cards and other client-related marketing materials.
Conference “Senior Level Roundtable”
You gain valuable insights through conversations with other certified professionals in limited-access, structured settings on advanced topics.
Certified-Only Social Networking Groups
When meeting in person is not an option, engage with certified colleagues in special access, certified member-only forums on LinkedIn and Facebook. Learn, share and grow from the comfort of your computer.
Eligibility for national leadership positions and press interviews
Engage your peers, the profession and consumers through committee and board participation and being a resource for media interviews, quotes, articles and feature stories.
Free access to NAPGCM’s Educational Suite
- Webinars with Continuing Education Credit Hours
- Podcasts of conference speakers
- Free registration for Conference Intensive
Affiliate Company members are companies or organizations who supply products and services to geriatric care managers.
- Affiliate members gain unique access to the industry’s leaders as suppliers and partners of choice
- Reduced advertising rates in Inside GCM
- Reduced prices for exhibiting and sponsoring at conferences
- Reduced rates for sponsoring Webinars
- Listing in the NAPGCM Affiliate Company Spotlight with link to company website
- Promotion of your educational seminars, workshops, or webinars on NAPGCM website calendar and e-flashes, on space-available basis.
- Benefits for up to 3 company representatives
- View All Opportunity Details
|Fellow Certified Geriatric Care Manager||$395|
|Certified Geriatric Care Manager||$345|
|Associate Geriatric Care Manager||$295|
|Affiliate Company Member||$495|
Dues Structure for members joining at different times of the year:
- If you join between January 1st and June 30th, you pay full membership dues, plus $25 application fee.
- If you join between July 1st and September 30th, you pay ONE-HALF annual dues, plus $25 application fee.
- If you join between October 1st and December 31st, you will receive “15 months for 12″, $25 application fee also applies.
These prorated rates apply to new members only; they do not apply to dues renewals.
Dues Renewal Discounts:
- 3-10 Members in one company – 10% discount
- 11+ Members in one company – 15% discount
- In order to qualify for discounts, all invoices must be submitted simultaneously or names of members must be listed on an attached sheet.
- Discounts ONLY apply to Fellow Certified, Certified, and Associate Member categories.