SAVE THE DATE! 30TH ANNUAL NAPGCM CONFERENCE
APRIL 30 – MAY 3, 2014
Click here to learn more!
When you sponsor or advertise with NAPGCM, you reach the decision-makers for thousands of elders, their families, and circles of professional support.
NAPGCM is made up of 1,300 unique Geriatric Care Management companies – each with an average of 3 full-time Care Managers. That’s 4,000 professionals under our association umbrella.
Each professional comes into contact with at least 40 clients per year – that’s 160,000 clients reached by our Care Managers.
Our Survey reveals that each one of those clients, on average, has 5 family, friends, and professionals involved in their care and decision-making. That’s 800,000 unique individuals that our members directly or indirectly touch.
Inside GCM is published electronically three times a year – Spring, Summer, and Fall/Winter – and features articles on clinical and business topics targeted to interests of professional geriatric care managers. Includes live links to your website. Also posted and archived at www.caremanager.org.
The GCM Journal is published electronically twice a year in the spring and fall and includes in-depth features and case studies specific to the practice of geriatric care management. This unique resource selects content from the profession’s leading practitioners. includes live links to your website. Also posted and archived at www.caremanager.org.
*Rates based on insertions in either publication or a combination of both.
**Add 10% for guaranteed inside front or back page placement.
Ad specifications: High resolution PDF, JPEG, TIF, or EPS files. (If EPS, please ensure that all text is converted to outlines.)
For more information, contact NAPGCM at 520.881.8008 or email email@example.com.
NAPGCM’s e-flashes are emails featuring timely news that is relevant, welcomed, and valued by our membership. Open rates are consistently high.
Your e-flash ad is:
- Placed in sidebar next to each e-Flash’s top story
- 125 pixels wide by 175 pixels tall
- Updated as necessary to coincide with your event schedule or other needs
- Shared with a maximum of one other sponsor, maximizing your presence and visibility
File Formats: GIF or JPG (animated GIFs and Flash files are not accepted)
File Size: 20kb or less
Insertion Dates: Sponsorship ads must be submitted two weeks prior to preferred “go-live” date.
NAPGCM’s Business and Clinical webinars provide geriatric care managers with educational presentations that meet their unique needs, and they’re convenient and affordable.
Your sponsorship benefits include:
- Logo and written recognition in promotions preceding webinars to 2,000 NAPGCM members and hundreds of non-members
- Logo recognition on the official NAPGCM webinar web page with links back to your website
- Sponsorship support recognition at the beginning of each webinar presentation
- Sponsorship support recognition in post-webinar materials, as available, that are cataloged for use by members throughout the year
- Upon approval of NAPGCM, webinar sponsors may also issue a press release announcing their support of NAPGCM education initiatives
Looking for local or regional events? Please visit our NAPGCM Chapter Webpages for more information.