SAVE THE DATE! 30TH ANNUAL NAPGCM CONFERENCE
APRIL 30 – MAY 3, 2014
Click here to learn more!
When you sponsor or advertise with NAPGCM, you reach the decision-makers for thousands of elders, their families, and circles of professional support.
NAPGCM is made up of 1,300 unique Geriatric Care Management companies – each with an average of 3 full-time Care Managers. That’s 4,000 professionals under our association umbrella.
Each professional comes into contact with at least 40 clients per year – that’s 160,000 clients reached by our Care Managers.
Our Survey reveals that each one of those clients, on average, has 5 family, friends, and professionals involved in their care and decision-making. That’s 800,000 unique individuals that our members directly or indirectly touch.
NAPGCM invites you to participate in our NEW Corporate Partner Program. Becoming a Corporate Partner allows you to connect with qualified referrals, best care managers, decision-makers, and a nationwide network clients with purchasing power.
Customized packages can be designed to meet your specific requirements. All Corporate Partners will have direct access to assistance through our Corporate Concierge. Please contact Executive Director Kaaren Boothroyd at email@example.com to discuss your options.
Inside NAPGCM is published three times a year (two electronic and one print issue) – Spring, Summer, and Fall/Winter – and features NAPGCM News, including Board Reports, Chapter News, Event Updates, and more. Advertisement includes live links to your website. Also posted and archived at www.caremanager.org.
The New Journal of Geriatric Care Management
The New Journal is published electronically twice a year in the spring and fall and includes in-depth features and case studies specific to the practice of geriatric care management. This unique resource selects content from the profession’s leading practitioners. Advertisement includes live links to your website.
*Rates based on insertions in either publication or a combination of both.
**Add 10% for guaranteed inside front or back page placement (Inside NAPGCM only).
Ad specifications: High resolution PDF, JPEG, TIF, or EPS files. (If EPS, please ensure that all text is converted to outlines.)
For more information, contact NAPGCM at 520.881.8008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAPGCM’s e-flashes are emails featuring timely news that is relevant, welcomed, and valued by our membership. Open rates are consistently high.
Your e-flash ad is:
- Placed in sidebar next to each e-Flash’s top story
- 125 pixels wide by 175 pixels tall
- Updated as necessary to coincide with your event schedule or other needs
- Shared with a maximum of one other sponsor, maximizing your presence and visibility
- Includes a live link to your website
File Formats: GIF or JPG (animated GIFs and Flash files are not accepted)
File Size: 20kb or less
Insertion Dates: Sponsorship ads must be submitted two weeks prior to preferred “go-live” date.
NAPGCM’s Business and Clinical webinars provide geriatric care managers with educational presentations that meet their unique needs, and they’re convenient and affordable.
Your sponsorship benefits include:
- Logo and written recognition in promotions preceding webinars to 2,000 NAPGCM members and hundreds of non-members
- Logo recognition on the official NAPGCM webinar web page with links back to your website
- Sponsorship support recognition at the beginning of each webinar presentation
- Sponsorship support recognition in post-webinar materials, as available, that are cataloged for use by members throughout the year
- Upon approval of NAPGCM, webinar sponsors may also issue a press release announcing their support of NAPGCM education initiatives
For more information regarding our offerings, please contact NAPGCM at 520.881.8008 or email email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring local or regional events? Please visit our NAPGCM Chapter Webpages for more information.