The New Journal of Geriatric Care Management is published twice a year. Each issue is filled with in-depth articles and case studies on clinical topics as well as business topics that are vital in educating care managers on the latest trends, best practices, and research in the field.
To view the PDF documents below, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader, click here to go to Adobe’s site and download it for free.
The GCM Journal is now available online. To view the latest issue of the GCM Journal, click here.
- Fall 2013 – Care Management and the Affordable Care Act (ACA), The Possibilities, The Realities, and the Concerns
- Spring 2013 – Legal Issues in Geriatric Care Management
- Fall 2012 – Trends for Baby Boomers: Challenges and Opportunities
- Spring 2012 – Older Adult Sexuality, Intimacy, and Sexual Orientation
- Winter 2011 – Re-hospitalization: How Care Managers Help Decrease Hospital Visits
- Spring/Summer 2011 – Co-Morbidities and Dementia
- Fall 2010 – Hoarding and Elders: Current Trends, Dilemmas, and Solutions
- Spring 2010 – Useful Technology for Care Managers and Their Clients
- Winter 2008 – Geriatric Care Management and the Community: Building Partnerships and Coalitions
- Fall 2008 – Religion and Spirituality
- Spring 2008 – The Heart and Science of Health Promotion and Aging
- Fall 2006 – Alternative Housing Issues
- Spring 2006 – Special Issue on Ethics in Geriatric Care Management
- Winter 2006 – Practical Research and Grants Writing Strategies for Geriatric Care Managers
YOU TOO CAN ADVERTISE IN THE JOURNAL OF GERIATRIC CARE MANAGEMENT! 2,000 GCMS ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU…View sponsorship and advertising details here.
All articles published in Inside GCM and the GCM Journal are the property of NAPGCM and protected by US and international copyright laws. Except as provided herein, no publication, reproduction, or reprinting of these articles is allowed without the express written permission of NAPGCM. Notwithstanding the foregoing, permission is hereby given for members of NAPGCM to access and download these articles for the legitimate pursuit of their personal research, study, teaching, or practice. Members may also share articles with colleagues in the geriatric care management field, on an occasional, non-systematic, and individualized basis. No commercial use may be made of these articles, nor may they be posted to any website, including discussion forum. Under no circumstances may copyright notices or other means of identification in an article be removed or altered.