NAPGCM Member-get-a-Member Challenge
NAPGCM’s Member-get-a-Member Challenge is back for 2014!
The 2014 Challenge is simple – refer 5 new members and you’ll receive a FREE membership for 2015! Or refer 3 new members and receive a 50% discount on your dues for 2015. You have until the end of the year to bring in new members.
The strength of NAPGCM is reflective of its incredible professional members like you! You are the greatest testimony to the benefits of being a NAPGCM member. By accepting the Member-get-a-Member Challenge, you can share with others all that NAPGCM membership has to offer. Recruit a new NAPGCM member and you will:
- Continue to position NAPGCM as the leading voice of Geriatric Care Management
- Strengthen public policy, public relations, and education programs
- Ensure consumers are working with professionals committed to a code of ethics and standards of practice
- Expand your network of peers and resources
- Help others succeed in their career
- Receive recognition for your recruitment efforts!
Take the Member Challenge! When you recruit 5 new members, you will earn FREE membership for 2015. Or recruit 3 new members and take 50% off the cost of your 2015 dues.
Meet One. Whether in your office or at a networking event, tell a friend, colleague, or associate about the benefits of NAPGCM membership.
Bring One. Have your referral join NAPGCM and list your name in the “referred by” field on their application.
Earn Free Membership. Refer 5 new members and receive FREE membership in 2015. Refer 3 new members and pay half-price membership dues in 2015. The MGM Challenge begins January 1 and lasts until December 31, 2014. Your name must appear in the “referred by” field on the prospective member’s application at the time of submission.
Earn Double Points*: you can earn double-points if you refer a new member (certified, associate or provisional) from one of the states listed below or internationally. That’s TWO points towards your MGM Challenge Total.
Alaska – Arkansas – Hawaii – Idaho – Mississippi – Montana – North Dakota – Nebraska – South Dakota – Utah – West Virginia – Wyoming – International
Note: New members joining in October receive 15 months of membership for the price of 12. With payment of 2015 dues, new members – at any level – receive October, November and December FREE.
Here’s the “Fine Print.” No retroactive credit will be awarded. Only one student level membership referral will count toward your total referrals. Only accepted applications will count toward the final total.
Recruiting a new member is easy! Think about why you joined NAPGCM and what membership gives you, and then share those experiences. Start with those close to you and expand your efforts to your larger professional network—just share with prospective members the benefits of NAPGCM membership and how it has helped you professionally and personally. Ask them to visit www.caremanager.org to learn more about membership and its benefits. Forward them an application and remind them to add your name in the “referred by” line on the application so you receive your recruitment recognition.
Plus, you can use these points of reference in your outreach:
- Sample emails to send potential members:
- Membership Applications
- Membership Levels and Benefits
- Sample Social Media Posts
- Member-get-A-Member Logo to include in communications
- Sponsorship and Advertising Information for those interested in Affiliate Company Membership.
- All NAPGCM (National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers) members in good standing are eligible to participate.
- The challenge period is January 1 – December 31, 2014. All applications and supporting documents must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2014.
- NAPGCM members who refer five (5) new members will receive free membership for 2015. Only one student member referral will count toward the total.
- NAPGCM members who refer three (3) new members will receive a 50% discount off 2015 dues. Only one student member referral will count toward the total.
- NAPGCM staff will track member names that appear in the “referred by” section of membership applications. The member name must be included on the prospect’s application at the time of submission. Referrals are not retroactive.
- Only membership applications that are accepted will count toward the total.
- Free or discounted membership is non-transferable.
*Member-Get-A-Member Challenge Double Points requirements:
- applicant must join at the Certified, Associate or Provisional level
- applicant must come from one of the states specified or an international location
- applicant must be approved for membership and join by December 31, 2014
- double-point rewards valid January 1 – December 31, 2014
Questions? Contact Callie Daters at email@example.com. Thanks for making NAPGCM the gold standard of geriatric care management!